Beta- carotene or beta-carotene is a vegetable pigment, more precisely a carotenoid, with a very bright color such as red, orange or yellow, which is used by our body for the production of vitamin A.
Its main benefits include:
- its antioxidant function to reduce free radicals present in the body;
- its intake of vitamin A, which has a positive effect on the skin and sight;
- and it is also an excellent ally for adequate bone growth, especially during the first years of life.
Being a vegetable pigment (or dye), it is possible to find beta-carotene:
- in all those foods to which it provides the typical yellow or orange color, such as carrots, pumpkins, peppers, potatoes
- and also in fruit such as peaches or apricots.
The information reported on Salusfy.com is for informational purposes only and has no claim or purpose in any way to replace the opinion of a doctor and / or a specialist.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is also important to consult with your doctor about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product.
To view our catalog of Made in Italy food supplements, visit the Salusfy shop here>>