The osteoarticular apparatus of people is made up of
These structures are subject to ailments of various kinds, including the so-called arthritic disorders.
A joint is a kind of joint between two neighboring bones.
Put simply, it consists of
- legamenti, che collegano le strutture ossee
- cartilagine, il tessuto molle che riveste l’estremità delle ossa per proteggerle dall’attrito.
In the most stressed joints, the cartilages are lubricated by a viscous fluid, better known as synovial fluid.
When functioning correctly, the joints ensure flexibility and fluidity of movement. However, it can happen that this well-oiled machine does not work properly and this manifests itself with joint disorders.
More rarely linked to inflammation or infections, they can occur occasionally following a trauma or too intense effort.
When the phenomenon persists over time, it often causes significant discomfort that interferes with daily activities (walking, chewing, etc.)
Advancing age remains a major predisposing factor.
This is logical:
with age, the cartilage of the most used joints (such as the knee, hips or ankles) tends to deteriorate.
And some conditions, such as being overweight and engaging in a high-level sporting activity, can also weaken certain groups of joints over the years.
Soluzioni naturali basati su uno stile di vita sano
Taking care of the joints in an absolutely natural way involves simple measures:
- combattere la sedentarietà per mantenere in forma l’apparato locomotore (privilegiando le attività in acqua che alleggeriscono il carico del corpo sulle articolazioni)
- perdere qualche chilo in caso di sovrappeso, per alleviare il carico articolare
- praticare una serie di allungamenti delicati al risveglio per rilassare gradualmente le articolazioni
- assicurare la buona qualità degli elementi per dormire (guanciale, rete, materasso) per un supporto ottimale.
Trattamento dei disturbi articolari
Joint disorders of an arthritic nature, often associated with inflammatory attacks, are generally treated with infiltrations or anti-inflammatory drugs such as NSAIDs (e.g. Ketoprofen or Diclofenac).
Side effects, far from trivial, are widely described, especially when administered for long periods.
Sometimes different manipulation techniques are added which have, among other things, uncertain results.
To this problem is added the need to have efficient tendon structures to better support the mechanical action of the joints.