Ribovita® Omega 3 is a “nutraceutical” food supplement (synthesis between nutrition and pharmaceuticals) formulated to offer an optimal supply of omega 3 fatty acids of marine origin.
These natural lipids have scientifically proven effects on the composition of cell membranes and on many biochemical and physiological processes, such as:
- blood pressure regulation
- anti-inflammatory reactions
- platelet aggregation
- the secretion of neurotransmitters involved in the mechanisms of mood and neuronal activity.
Omega 3s are essential polyunsaturated fats. In particular, their precursor (alpha-linolenic acid, ALA) cannot be synthesized by the body, and for this reason it must be taken via food.
The main sources of omega 3 can be of animal or vegetable origin:
- of original animal:
- fatty fish:
namely anchovies, herring, mackerel, salmon, sardines, sturgeon, trout and tuna;
they are all rich above all in omega 3 EPA (eicosapentaneic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)
- fatty fish:
- of vegetable origin:
- walnuts, flax seeds and their oil, soybean oil rich in ALA.
EFSA (European Food Safety Authority) has recognized the following claims:
- omega 3 EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) contribute to the normal functioning of the heart;
- alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels;
- omega 3 DHA taken by the mother contributes to the normal development of the eye of the fetus and breastfed babies.
Numerous studies have shown that the intakes of these polyunsaturated fats are difficult to reach in European populations: in fact, the intakes are 2 to 8 times lower than the recommended daily intake.
And some categories of the population require higher requirements (up to 1,000 mg / day), such as:
- people over 50 (to protect themselves from cognitive decline);
- people suffering from chronic inflammation;
- people who have a large waistline (excess fat);
- people with hypertension, hypertriglyceridaemia, hypercholesterolemia or hyperglycemia;
- people at risk of cardiovascular disorders
The choice of the formula of Ribovita® Omega 3 synthesis derives from these scientifically proven assumptions:
- Omega-3s (EPA and DHA) represent a valid aid for the control of hypertension, which is one of the main cardiovascular risk factors.
Their action mainly results in a hypotensive effect (lowering of blood pressure) and reduction of atherosclerosis
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)
DHA (docosahexainoic acid) from fish oil
Vitamin E (tocopherol)
The product contains fish derivatives.
|% VNR *
* Nutritional reference values for vitamins and minerals in adults pursuant to the regulations of the Ministry of Health
HOW IT ACTS.
EPA and DHA help fight hypertension because they improve triglyceride concentrations, platelet aggregation and the functions of the inner wall of blood vessels, which also benefit the cerebral vascularity.
Vitamin E (Tocopherol), in addition to being a powerful antioxidant, prevents the oxidation of bad cholesterol (LDL) and is able to reduce the processes of platelet aggregation.
Doing so reduces the risk of atherosclerotic plaques, heart and circulatory problems.
HOW TO USE
Take one or two soft-gel pearls a day.
store in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight and direct heat sources (no more than 25 ° C).
Do not dispose of the container in the environment.
food supplements are not intended as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Keep out of the reach of children under 3 years of age. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for the use of the product during pregnancy / lactation and in case of allergies to the individual components of the product.
QUALITY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Each of the 90 soft-gel pearls contained in each Ribovita® Omega 3 package is the result of a controlled and certified Research & Development process at all stages.
Salusfy has adopted the most accurate quality protocols in every step of the process:
- from the research of the consumer’s needs
- to the scientific study of an effective formula capable of offering real benefits
- seeking and procuring the highest quality functional assets
- to pre-production to test the effectiveness and usability of the product under all aspects
- to production
- to the choice of the most functionally suitable packaging with the lowest environmental impact
- to the graphic presentation and contents that make usability immediate and that clearly communicate the benefits of the product
- to packaging
- until the release on the market of the finished product, ready to be used by our customers.
MADE IN ITALY
Ribovita® Omega 3 is a food supplement produced in Italy.
RESPECT FOR ITALIAN AND EUROPEAN REGULATIONS
Ribovita® Omega 3 is a food supplement dosed in soft-gel pearls, formulated in compliance with the directives of the Ministry of Health and the European Food Safety Agency (EFSA), based on useful ingredients when their contribution to the diet is deficient or absent.
PRODUCT NOTIFIED TO THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH
Ribovita® Omega 3 is a food supplement notified to the Ministry of Health.