Ribovita® Curcuma Piperine is the food supplement that
- promotes the body’s energy metabolism
- exerts a strong antioxidant action
- helps reduce hunger by allowing you to feel full sooner
- facilitates following a diet, because it helps to reduce the “deprivation” effect
- by speeding up your metabolism, it also allows you to burn calories faster
- Normalizes sugar levels
- accelerates digestive processes
- helps the body achieve a healthy weight
- gives the body the feeling of energy
The supplement based on turmeric and piperine Ribovita® Curcuma Piperine achieves these results through the synergistic action of its ingredients:
Native to southern Asia, turmeric is a perennial herb belonging to the zingiberaceae family.
This plant is particularly useful for its rhizomes (underground parts), from which the yellow-orange spice is obtained.
If this spice is known above all for its food use, turmeric also boasts countless health benefits (as long as the content of its noblest and most active ingredients is high and the starting turmeric is not synthetic).
Turmeric root has long-known properties in Ayurvedic and Asian medicine.
In the West it is used as a nutritional supplement, both for its anti-inflammatory properties and for its immunostimulating properties .
It also has a marked ability to neutralize free radicals, responsible for lipid peroxidation, with consequent damage to cell membranes and oxidative lesions on DNA.
Black pepper is a useful spice for promoting digestion and metabolism.
Piperine, the alkaloid contained in pepper, makes the spice stimulating, tonic and stomachic and, by stimulating the secretion of gastric juices, facilitates the digestive process and facilitates the absorption of nutrients, deriving the maximum benefit from the ingested food.
Not recommended in case of gastritis, ulcer or hemorrhoids because it irritates the mucous membranes.
An effect of black pepper is also to stimulate thermogenesis, which is why it is considered an excellent adjuvant in slimming diets and to fight obesity.
Turmeric and piperine, which have beneficial properties when taken individually, when taken together become even more effective due to the fact that the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric are enhanced by piperine, which increases its bioavailability.
Vitamin B5 or Pantothenic Acid is the precursor of Coenzyme A, a molecule essential for the metabolism of all three macronutrients. Vitamin B5 contributes to energy metabolism because it supports the process of transforming carbohydrates into glucose or into energy.
The right amount of vitamin B5 can therefore stimulate the metabolism and burn excess fat .
IRON and CHROME
Finally, the product contains iron and chromium pycolinate:
- iron is a fundamental component that supports the body against tiredness and fatigue
- chromium picolinate supports macronutrient metabolism and blood sugar levels
Ribovita® Curcuma Piperine is the food supplement indicated for those who want to bring to their body a strong antioxidant action, raise energy levels, reduce the sense of satiety and nervous hunger, and to generate a better psycho-physical well-being.
QUALITY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Each of the 120 tablets contained in each Ribovita® Curcuma Piperina pack is the result of a controlled and certified Research & Development process at all stages.
Salusfy has adopted the most accurate quality protocols in every step of the process:
- from the research of the consumer’s needs
- to the scientific study of an effective formula capable of offering real benefits
- seeking and procuring the highest quality functional assets
- to pre-production to test the effectiveness and usability of the product under all aspects
- to production
- to the choice of the most functionally suitable packaging with the lowest environmental impact
- to the graphic presentation and contents that make usability immediate and that clearly communicate the benefits of the product
- to packaging
- until the release on the market of the finished product, ready to be used by our customers.
MADE IN ITALY
Ribovita® Curcuma Piperina is a food supplement produced in Italy.
RESPECT FOR ITALIAN AND EUROPEAN REGULATIONS
Ribovita® Curcuma Piperine is a food supplement dosed in tablets, formulated in compliance with the directives of the Ministry of Health and the European Food Safety Agency (EFSA), based on useful ingredients when their dietary intake is lacking or absent. .
PRODUCT NOTIFIED TO THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH
Ribovita® Curcuma Piperine is a food supplement notified to the Ministry of Health.